Welcome to the Dean of Students Office. The Dean of Students Office’s primary goal is to empower every undergraduate Husky to thrive at UConn. We listen to students with the goal of connecting you to resources that can be helpful to you in your journey at UConn.
We seek to provide interactions that help all students experience a sense of community and belonging and access to support resources to help students navigate challenges that sometimes arise during their college experience. We seek to help students in every aspect of their college journey. Our interactions and recommendations are grounded in the Division of Student Affairs’ core values of inclusiveness, ethical action, student-centeredness, and excellence.
If you are experiencing any of the following, please come to the office during our drop-in hours, Monday through Friday, or call to make an appointment.
- Questions about transitioning to college life
- Missing classes/significantly behind in coursework
- Injury or Illness which is impacting classes
- Experiencing a personal/family issue and need to leave campus
- Experiencing depression, anxiety, panic and/or other general mental health concerns
- Experiencing a racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, and/or macroaggressions
- Financial struggles/homelessness/food insecurity
- Victim of a physical/sexual assault or harassing behavior
- Relationship challenges/domestic violence
- Victim of bullying
- Need to access multiple campus resources
- Not sure where to access help
Make an Appointment
8:00am - 5:00pm
All Meetings are Currently Phone or Virtual.
Make an Appointment in Nexus
Wilbur Cross Building
2nd Floor, Room 203
233 Glenbrook Road
Regional Student Services Contacts
Christine Mosman, Associate Director of Student Services
10 Prospect Street, Rm 127B
Erica Granoff, Director of Student Services
1 University Place, Rm 201
Kelly Bartlett, Interim Director, Student Services
Student Services Suite, 2nd Floor