Residency Status

A Student who starts at the University in an out-of-state billing status who changes his/her permanent residence to Connecticut and is seeking in-state billing status must complete the application below. Once you’ve completed and submitted the application (including mandatory documents), you will be contacted by a staff member from the Dean of Students Office.