University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Request Extension of Time for an Incomplete Course

If you require an extension of time for a previously approved incomplete, you may pick up a Incomplete Extension Request form from the Dean of Students Office. You and your instructor will agree on a new deadline for completion of the course. You will then return the completed Incomplete Extension Request form to the Dean of Students Office for processing.