FREE DACA CLINICS ACROSS THE STATE
In reaction to the recent executive administrative action ending the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in six months, organizations across the state are hosting clinics to assist those whose DACA status will expire by March 5, 2018, to apply for renewals by the October 5, 2017 deadline. Below are a list of upcoming DACA renewal clinics in Connecticut.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 4pm-8pm – DACA Renewal Clinic at St. Joseph Church Hall (99 Jackson Street, Willimantic, CT) Students needing transportation to the Willimantic clinic should contact Katy Villeda (Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joseline Tlacomulco (email@example.com).
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 9am-12pm – DACA Renewal Clinic at the Hispanic Center of Danbury (4 Harmony Street, Danbury, CT)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays (now and for the next 3 weeks) from 10am-12pm, and 1pm-4pm – DACA Renewal Walk-ins at Building 1 Community (75 Selleck Street, Stamford, CT)
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 1pm-4pm – Info Session & DACA Renewal Clinic at Building 1 Community (75 Selleck Street, Stamford, CT)
- Saturday, 9/23 from 9am-3pm – DACA Renewal Clinic at Burroughs Community Center (2470 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT)
- Friday afternoons, 9/15, 9/22, and 9/29 from 2pm-5pm – DACA Renewal Workshops at Apostle Immigrant Services (81 Saltonstall Avenue, #1, New Haven, CT)
- Week of Sept. 18th – DACA Renewal Workshops at JUNTA for Progressive Action (169 Grand Avenue, New Haven, CT)
- Sunday, September 24, 2017 (time TBA) – DACA Renewal Clinic at St. Rose of Lima Church (35 Center St., Meriden, CT)
Additional clinics will be posted if they become available