Student who is Demanding
Facts about students who are demanding:
- Students who are demanding can be intrusive and persistent and may require much time and attention.
- Demanding traits can be associated with anxiety, panic, depression, personality problems, and/or thought disorders, mania, drug use/abuse.
Characteristics of students who are demanding include:
- a sense of entitlement
- an inability to empathize
- a need for control
- difficulty in dealing with ambiguity
- difficulty with structure and limits
- fears about handling life
- elevated mood
- drug use or abuse
- inability to accept any limits